London - Project and Programme Management Consultant
BMT is a leading international management, design, engineering, science and technology consultancy with a reputation for excellence. We're driven by a belief that things can always be better, safer, faster and more efficient. As an Employee Benefit Trust, we are genuinely independent and have the freedom to put our people and our customers first.
We help to deliver complex programmes through the integration of programme management and systems engineering/enterprise architecture. This means that clients maintain a clear picture of their goals and how they are being realised, which builds the coherence they need to make informed decisions.
At BMT, we appreciate the importance of having a solid development structure. We ensure that our people have access to the training and mentoring that they need to be the best at what they do. We constantly strive to improve our working environment as well as providing everyone with the tools and applications they need to do their roles effectively. On top of this we have a host of benefits designed to support our people such as additional holiday purchase, private medical cover and a personal development fund for gym/sports clubs or non-work related evening classes.
BMT is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst its workforce, to view our full policy please click here - /careers/our-benefits/diversity-and-equality/.
- Demonstrate practical experience in one or more of BMT Hi-Q Sigma's PPM capabilities of Project Control (including Earned Value), Planning and Scheduling, Project Risk Management, Cost Estimating and Forecasting, Through-life Management Planning and Assurance.
- Have experience of working in a project environment in the Defence, Energy or Transportation industries.
- Be a confident individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Operate effectively at senior levels in a clients team to influence strategic decision makers whilst acting at the working level to deliver practical solutions.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
- Be a member of an appropriate professional body (such as APM) and have a desire for further professional development.
The remuneration package for this position will include a competitive salary, attractive pension scheme, health care, 25 days holiday (with Bank Holidays in addition), a Company profit share and various other benefits including (but not limited to):
- Private Healthcare.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Holiday trading, allowing the purchase of 5 additional holiday days per year.
- Lifestyle Discounts.
- Sports and Social Club.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection Insurance.
BMT carefully guards its independence and impartiality. The company is constituted as an Employee Benefit Trust, in which all employees participate, and has no external shareholders.
We work with clients throughout the UK, in particular Central London, Andover/Fareham and the Bath/Bristol area.
Our roles also require the applicant to be able to obtain full security clearance. To gain clearance you will normally have had to have been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 6 years, regardless of nationality.
Applicants are required to be flexible in terms of travel to different client sites. A valid UK driving licence is required.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV together with a completed Application form to: email@example.com
For further information on BMT Hi-Q Sigma, please visit their website: https://www.bmt-hqs.com/